Saturday, May 9, 2009

C++ gui+editor for linux?

hi, I want to get started coding for linux, but opensuse came with only a debugger (which I don't know how to use yet anyway) and I haven't been able to find any kind of design environment on the installation disc, so I'm wondering what is the best gui design environment + editor out there? I found a list of stuff at yolinux.com but I'm not sure which ones I need, and I have no idea how much different it's going to be than coding for windows. Anyway if anyone could give me any advice, or tell me which design environment is best for a long-time windows designer, I'd be most grateful.

C++ gui+editor for linux?
Check out QT from trolltech.com. Check out KDEvelop for X11/kde.





Also NetBeans (mainly java) has plug-in for C++ and so does Eclipse.





Linux is a power tool compared to the Windows sand box.

survey monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment