Sunday, July 12, 2009

C++, Visual C++, or Java 2, HELP, I Need Guidance, No this question is not hard to answer, so just look please

bla bla bla bla bla...


Im very smart, but I need Your help, what should I learn C++ Visual C++ or Java 2.. I would Like to build programs with color, GUI's thats "Graphical User Interfaces" People.


Nice Little Programs that have fancy little buttons, .I know HTML, JavaScript and a lil bit of Java 2 and C++, but I need a lil guidance, HELP !!!! omg, Id like to start programming somtime tonight, and im sure once i have a good grip on C++ or Java 2, that Ill run with it, so point me in the right direction and ill be on my mary little way, give me what I want and ill go away... lol, j/k, I need help I need some guidance, I need help, Im not stupid, but I am a little lazy. Im usally use to just putting words images, tables, videos, mp3 music players, and all that crap on sites, but i would like to start some serious programming, like network programms, that make it possible for remote access, no im not a hacker, and no I will not turn out to be a hacker, that I know of, but just respond..

C++, Visual C++, or Java 2, HELP, I Need Guidance, No this question is not hard to answer, so just look please
If you're lazy then simply put, pick Java. It can't get easier to make GUIs in a blink of an eye.


For C++, you need a GUI Toolkit, like WxWidgets


http://www.wxwidgets.org/


Which is more complicated and will require more perseverance.
Reply:The first thing you need to do is to remove caffeine from your diet. The second is to not use terms like omg.


No comments:

Post a Comment