Sunday, July 12, 2009

I want a good c++ project idea for my graduation project it must be good?

it has gui ,and i also want gui tutorials in c++ on net could plz get me the site of that

I want a good c++ project idea for my graduation project it must be good?
I gave my students the "Game of Life" by John Conroy - I've written in in C, C++, and Java.


Briefly, it shows how organisms live and die from one generation to the next. I offered 100 points for the base program, an additional 25 points if you stopped the generation count if they all died, an additional 25 points if you stopped the generation count if each generation was the same (stability), and the last 50 points if you stopped the generations when they flip-flopped (every other generation looked the same).


It's fun, challenging, and a lot of students loved it!





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway's_Ga...
Reply:You can try man hang game, Snake game, calculator (scientific or regular)


No comments:

Post a Comment