Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How long does it take to become a Microsoft Certified Applications Developer??

I am a junior in college, and I am finding computer science boring because they don't really teach much about coding. I know C++ , but not how to make GUI's or use Microsoft Visual Studio, but I understand programming. How long to classes offered by trade schools to get a MCAD usually last? How much do they cost? What is covered in the classes, is it mostly hands on coding? ( stuff that isn't boring) Would it be difficult for me to do this if I went to one of the programs? Also is it possible to get a good job just having a MCAD and some college or do most people that are MCAD's also have CS degrees? Thanks

How long does it take to become a Microsoft Certified Applications Developer??
Question,





what softwares/apps have you programmed/developed??

survey research

No comments:

Post a Comment