Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A simple text editor made using QT?

I am downloading QT 4.3.3 because I want to do some C++ GUI programming and I searched on the web for a text editor program that was made using QT just to see the code and how hard it is to make something like that, but I cannot find anything like that, can anyone tell me where to find example QT programs preferably a text editor type of program?

A simple text editor made using QT?
Trolltech provides an application that has many examples and demos in it. I don't remember what it's called on Windows...on my Mac, it's qtdemo. This application may have come with your download but if not you can get it for free from Trolltech. There are some text editor examples available within the qtdemo application. There are also many other demos within qtdemo and you can view source code for all of them. It's a nice way to help you learn Qt. Good luck!

online survey

No comments:

Post a Comment