Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What is the programming code to interface the USB port using Visual C++?!?

I'm a student and doing my final year project in my university. This assignment requires me to transmit data/signal from the computer (prompt by the user via Graphic User Interface, developed using visual C++) to the Bluetooth dongle at the USB port.





I've completed doing the GUI and I'm having problem to make the data/signal able to transmit to the Bluetooth dongle attached at the USB port.





I look forward for ideas and opinions in getting the right programming code or method to fulfill the task.





Thank you.

What is the programming code to interface the USB port using Visual C++?!?
check out http://www.pscode.com for great source code samples.
Reply:Depending on what you want to do it may be a case of using the driver that came with the dongle to send the message using one of the protocols supported (bluetooth serial, OBEX or TCP/IP).





Otherwise, try here: www.usb.org

salary survey

No comments:

Post a Comment