Sunday, July 12, 2009

Visual C++ - How do I utilize a previously created DLL?

How do I utilize a dll in my new Windows Form Application.





I am using Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition.





I have the following code attached to a button:





private: System::Void button1_Click(System::Object^ sender, System::EventArgs^ e) {


char cmdstr[80]="gui_output.txt\0";


MySEAjov::proc1(cmdstr);


}





I am getting the following errors:


c:\documents and settings\seacm.seadeo\my documents\visual studio 2005\projects\mycomp\mycomp\Form1.h(87) : error C2653: 'MySEAjov' : is not a class or namespace name


c:\documents and settings\seacm.seadeo\my documents\visual studio 2005\projects\mycomp\mycomp\Form1.h(87) : error C3861: 'proc1': identifier not found





I expect this but don't know how to resolve it. I have a DLL called mycode.dll with a namespace called MySEAjov and a procedure named proc1.





Any help would be appreciated.

Visual C++ - How do I utilize a previously created DLL?
You do the have the headers and .lib linking files, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment